Please read on to learn more about Creative Inclusion LLC.
This website is under development, please come back soon!
Creative Inclusion LLC partners with organizations to design and implement indoor and outdoor wayfinding and walkability. Accessibility is achieved with maps, diagrams, kiosks and signage.
Creative Inclusion employs smart technologies, braille, tactile and audible interactive mapping and universal diagrams and signage in collaboration with planners, designers, landscape architects and others creating accessible indoor and outdoor spaces and environments.
Creative Inclusion is pleased to be part of the growing commitment to creating smart, navigable and accessible indoor and outdoor spaces for all.
Creative Inclusion shares and teaches inclusion strategies so customers and stakeholders of all abilities receive the highest quality experience when interacting with your organization.
We will see your project through from design to implementation.
Creative Inclusion LLC keeps current with, and adheres to, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.0, Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Communications and Video Accessibility Act. We implement Universal Design Principles and other legislation and best practices that require and promote accessibility and inclusivity for all.
- Accessibility assessments and discovery walks
- Recommend range of options using existing legislation and best practices
- Recommend and locate appropriate technologies and materials
- Test and evaluate throughout project.
- Report and present to stakeholders.
- Disability awareness training for staff and stakeholders.
Peggy’s multi-disciplinary approach and passion for an inclusive and accessible world positions her to elevate and enhance your projects.
Please contact us today to discuss your project!
Peggy Martinez, Principal
CREATIVE INCLUSION, LLC
Amazon, Braitmayer FAIA, I Can Connect, King County Metro, Skills Inc. and Touch Graphics Inc.
Peggy has worked in the disability accessibility space since 1995 in higher education, as a business owner, and in nonprofit management. Her background includes:
- Technology assessment and training for customer education and employment
- Section 508 and web accessibility training for businesses
- Usability testing for large tech companies
- Environmental and wayfinding accessibility for private and public organizations
- Accessibility policy development and employee accommodation for private and public organizations
- Presenter on technology and accessibility
- Marketing, sales, and public relations for tech firms and consumer organizations